Wahoo!!
I just about passed out when I saw you had 2 new posts!! Way to go! Can't wait!!
Happy Birthday Derek! I can't believe he is 14!! Crazy.
That was actually from me, Callie!
Yay! I'm glad to see your back on the wagon! Can't wait to see your posts! happy birthday Derek!
Wow, I can't believe that Derek is 14. He is a great kid, Laura. And I look forward to more updates :) Hope that all is well with you guys1
Post a Comment
6 comments:
Wahoo!!
I just about passed out when I saw you had 2 new posts!! Way to go! Can't wait!!
Happy Birthday Derek! I can't believe he is 14!! Crazy.
That was actually from me, Callie!
Yay! I'm glad to see your back on the wagon! Can't wait to see your posts! happy birthday Derek!
Wow, I can't believe that Derek is 14. He is a great kid, Laura. And I look forward to more updates :) Hope that all is well with you guys1
Post a Comment