Monday, June 9, 2008

Fun with Family

Sunday Night
We had a little get together last night. Mike, Heather and kids came over for dinner and to roast marshmallows. We had fun hanging out, playing Rock Band and eating yummy food.
Heather's new favorite game.

Getting the fire started.

Until next time...

10 comments:

maryam said...

So fun! I miss our family get togethers.

tanya.... said...

Looks like so much fun!

Nicole Hernandez said...

Wow, the kids are all getting so big! How fun.

Autumn said...

Fun! Sorry we missed it...we'll be there next time for sure!

Rochelle said...

How fun! Heather looks the exact same! Hasn't changed a bit.
THe kids are all so big, it's crazy!
Hope all is well!

Dave and Jen said...

Looks like good times. I haven't seen the kids since September (Chief's wedding) they have all gotten bigger.

Bonnie said...

How FUN!! I think we might have to try that for New Year's...I don't know if Jeff can handle any more of the Newlywed Game!!

Kimmy said...

You know how to throw a PARTY!!! Looks like it was a blast! We are so excited to get rock band for the wii. We've waited anxiously for it!

Kimmy said...

WOW! I think I need to send out a search party to look for you! Where are you???????????????

Tami said...

I don't know if you check this often, but we have just moved to Salt Lake. I'm not sure how to get into contact with you guys. Our number is 587-5043. It would be nice to get together sometime.