We had a really bad windstorm a few weeks ago. Our poor tree fell onto our house!

Tree #1


Since Bryan and Jeff came over to help with Tree # 1 they thought it would be a good idea to chop down Tree #2. Wasn't the smartest idea.... but it could of been worse.

Lumberjack Jeffrey sawing away!

Oops, there goes the fence! Luckily it was just the fence and not one of the guys or neighbors!

Clean Up

Ryan fixing the fence. Good job boys!
8 comments:
holy cow! that is a big tree! are you going to plant some new ones?
Wow! That looks a lot worse than what you described!
What a FABULOUS post! Man that must have taken you FOREVER to post! LOL!
For the record, it took 3 hours to post. Don't expect another one anytime soon. :) Thanks Autumn.
Hey, I finally get to see your blog! I thought it was private and I checked again and voila! Cool, now I can see what's going on with you guys.
Nikki
WOW! That is a big tree! Kinda scary! I'm glad your house wasn't damaged.
I love the pictures you put up on the sidebar of everyone!
You might want to think again before you ask Lumberjack Jeff to help with a tree...shouldn't they be able to control where it lands?? Silly boys, glad no one was killed in the process!!
Wow your blog is so freakin cute!! Call me and let me know if the header is going off the page at your house!
Post a Comment